The holiday season is approaching and it’s time for you to give a doubly awesome gift. The gift of wine AND a handmade, embellished wine cozy crocheted by you. It’s awesome to the max!
This wine bottle cover will dress up a standard size (750 ml) wine bottle. Gift wrap your wine with this trendy, embellished wine cozy. Keep the wine a secret for those blind wine tastings. Arrive at your holiday party in style with this festive wine bottle cover.
The wine cozy is adorned with decorative beads for extra style. Pick out your favorite beads to really personalize your wine cozy.
The cinched bottom reduces bulk and increases stability so your wine bottle does not topple over.
Crochet pattern is written following the Craft Yarn Council Standards.
I sell my downloadable PDF crochet patterns on Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry. Choose your preferred shop and don’t worry about the cheaper deal. I sell my crochet patterns for the same price at each shop.
Materials needed for embellished wine cozy pattern
- James C. Brett Marble Chunky (100% acrylic, 7 oz/200 g, 341 yds/312 m): 1 skein. Shown in: MC32. Machine washable.
- One size US K-10.5 (6.5 mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
- Ribbon – 3/8 in (0.9525 cm) x 36 in (91.44 cm)
- Decorative beads
- Sewing thread and needle
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Wine bottle (750 ml) or equivalently sized cylinder (optional)