This fire rope scarf provides warmth and style. Variable rope sizes come in shades of orange and white. Can be worn over the chest or swing it over your shoulder for a dramatic look.
Have a favorite sports team and want to make one with your team colors?
Crochet pattern is written following the Craft Yarn Council Standards.
I sell my downloadable PDF crochet patterns on Ravelry, Craftsy and Etsy. Choose your preferred shop and don’t worry about the cheaper deal. I sell my crochet patterns for the same price at each shop.
Materials needed for fire rope scarf pattern
- Lion Brand® Yarns Hometown USA® (100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 81 yds/75 m): 50 yds (45.72 m). Shown in Tennessee Tango.
- Lion Brand® Yarns Hometown USA® (100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 81 yds/75 m): 35 yds (32 m). Shown in Atlanta Apricot.
- Loops & Threads™ Impeccable™ Yarn (100% acrylic, 4.5 oz/128 g, 277 yds/253 m): 90 yds (82.3 m). Shown in White.
- One size N-15 (10 mm) crochet hook for CA and CB, or size to obtain gauge.
- One size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook for CC, or size to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle