This rope scarf provides warmth and style. Wear it like a necklace or swing it over your shoulder. The over the shoulder look is trendy and catches people’s attention. It gives style to the simplest of outfits.
Have a favorite sports team? Choose your team colors and cheer ‘GO Team!’
Represent your college by choosing your school’s colors.
Crochet pattern is written following the Craft Yarn Council Standards.
I sell my downloadable PDF crochet patterns on Ravelry, Craftsy and Etsy. Choose your preferred shop and don’t worry about the cheaper deal. I sell my crochet patterns for the same price at each shop.
Materials needed for ocean rope scarf pattern
- Lion Brand® Yarns Hometown USA® (100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 81 yds/75 m): 50 yds (45.72 m). Shown in San Diego Navy.
- Lion Brand® Yarns Hometown USA® (100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 81 yds/75 m): 35 yds (32 m). Shown in Dallas Grey.
- Loops & Threads™ Impeccable™ Yarn (100% acrylic, 4.5 oz/128 g, 277 yds/253 m): 90 yds (82.3 m). Shown in White.
- One size N-15 (10 mm) crochet hook for CA and CB, or size to obtain gauge.
- One size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook for CC, or size to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle