This gas mask helmet says, “I’m prepared… for anything.”
The mask detaches on one side using a clasp allowing you to sip your favorite beverage.
Make one in your favorite team’s colors. It’s incredibly warm for those chilly games.
Crochet pattern is written following the Craft Yarn Council Standards.
I sell my downloadable PDF crochet patterns on Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry. Choose your preferred shop and don’t worry about the cheaper deal. I sell my crochet patterns for the same price at each shop.
Materials needed for gas mask helmet pattern
- Lion Brand® Yarns Hometown USA® (100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 81 yds/75 m): 120 yds (109.7 m). Shown in Dallas Gray (#135-149) and Oakland Black (#135-153).
- Lion Brand® Yarns Hometown USA® (100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 81 yds/75 m): 35 yds (32 m). Shown in Fort Worth Blue (#135-109) and Pittsburgh Yellow (#135-158).
- Lion Brand® Yarns Hometown USA® (100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 81 yds/75 m): 35 yds (32 m). Shown in Tampa Spice (#135-114) and New York White (#135-100).
- One size N-15 (10 mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle
- Clasp – YKK® Rotary Center Release Buckle Black 1″ at sailrite.com (Item #: 104238).
Approximately 24 in (61 cm) in circumference and 13 in (33 cm) from crown to bottom edge.