This rope scarf crochet pattern is easy and great for beginners. Rope scarves are also called infinity scarves. I customized the concept by using different rope widths and colors.
This rope scarf provides warmth and style. Wear it like a necklace or swing it over your shoulder. The over the shoulder look is trendy and catches people’s attention. It gives style to the simplest of outfits.
Have a favorite sports team? Choose your team colors and cheer ‘GO Team!’
Represent your college by choosing your school’s colors.
Crochet pattern is written following the Craft Yarn Council Standards.
Buy now on Ravelry, Craftsy or Etsy
I sell my downloadable PDF crochet patterns on Ravelry, Craftsy and Etsy. Choose your preferred shop and don’t worry about the cheaper deal. I sell my crochet patterns for the same price at each shop.
Materials needed for fire rope scarf pattern
- Lion Brand® Yarns Hometown USA® (100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 81 yds/75 m): 50 yds (45.72 m). Shown in San Diego Navy and Tennessee Tango.
- Lion Brand® Yarns Hometown USA® (100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 81 yds/75 m): 35 yds (32 m). Shown in Dallas Grey and Atlanta Apricot.
- Loops & Threads™ Impeccable™ Yarn (100% acrylic, 4.5 oz/128 g, 277 yds/253 m): 90 yds (82.3 m). Shown in White.
- One size N-15 (10 mm) crochet hook for CA and CB, or size to obtain gauge.
- One size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook for CC, or size to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle